Athletes In Kind Mundy Park Charity Race
Friday, April 24, 2015 @ 4:15pm
2015 means Athletes In Kind has been helping families struggling with cancer for 10 years. We want to mark this important mile stone by, you guessed it, helping more families through sport!
On Friday, April 24 join us at the Mundy Park Charity Trail Race.
- If you are in grade K to 4 register for the 1.5k run.
- Grades 5 to 7 register for the 3.5k run.
- Anyone can make a pledge online.
- Healthy competition is encouraged between schools and individuals for the tops in fundraising.
- Great prizes from our sponsors for the races and top fundraisers.
- Refreshments for adult spectators and post run snacks for the runners.
We have special Anniversary plans for both our Mundy Park Charity Trail Race, 7th annual, and our Canada Day Charity 8k.
"KIDS HELPING KIDS"
Sponsored by Scotiabank, Cobs Bread, Thrifty Foods, SOLE Experience Running Company, Panago, Rocky Point Ice Cream, The News, Graphix Unlimited, Caps Westwood Cycle and Starbucks Coffee.
Special thanks to all our dedicated Volunteers Inc. Coquitlam Fire Dept. parents, friends & family
Check YOU TUBE for race videos from 2009-2012.
2015 AIK Mundy Park Charity Race in on Friday April 24th at 4:15pm registration is ONLINE